Double C-Shaped Hoops.
How to measure your ring size:
- Find a piece of string or strip of paper no wider than 1.4 cm (1/2 inch).
- Wrap it around the base of the appropriate finger.
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string/paper where it overlaps, forming a complete circle.
- With a ruler, measure the length from the starting end of the string/paper to the pen mark.
- Use the chart below to determine your ring size.
But please bear in mind we can not be held responsible for any readings taken this way.
Here are some tips to make your ring size measurement more accurate:
- After sliding the ring sizer on, make sure it slides off fairly easily over the knuckle.
- Don't measure cold fingers. This is when fingers are their smallest
Finger Size US5 = Finger measurement 5cm
Finger Size US6 = Finger measurement 5.5 cm
Finger Size US7 = Finger measurement 6 cm
Finger Size US8 = Finger measurement 6.5 cm
Finger Size US9 = Finger measurement 7 cm
Finger Size US10 = Finger measurement 7.5 cm
Finger Size US11 = Finger measurement 8 cm
Use a soft lint free cloth to clean silver.
Although allergic reactions are rare, some people are sensitive or allergic to certain metals and finishes commonly used in jewellery. Zo&CO will not be held liable for any allergic reactions that may occur wearing our jewellery.
Brass, Copper and Alloy Metals may cause discolouration when exposed to high acidic skin and chemicals. If you are prone to greening skin when wearing these metals, we would advise you to purchase jewellery composed of metals such as 925 Sterling Silver, Titanium or Stainless Steel. These are Hypoallergenic Metals and will not cause greening or discolouration. Unfortunately we cannot refund or replace any items if greening occurs as it not our responsibility due to certain individuals reacting different to Brass, Copper or Alloy Metals.