Shipping & Returns
- We use A Post Express Tracked shipping for every order.
- Orders will be dispatched up to 2 days after the order has been placed.
- Orders placed on the weekend will be dispatched the next working day.
- Tracking details will be sent via email to the customer once the order has been dispatched.
- In the event that your parcel cannot be delivered due to no one being home, An Post will usually leave the parcel in a safe place ( neighbour) or you will be given a depot address where you can pick up the parcel.
- Once an order is placed, it cannot be cancelled & a discount code can not be applied if not applied before checkout. Please contact us within 3 hours of making an order if you have made a shipping address error or need to change colour/size of a product.
|Domestic Orders Times
|International Orders Times
|1-3 working days after order is dispatched
|3-8 working days after order is dispatched ( peak periods may experience a longer shipping time).
*PLEASE NOTE ORDERS GOING TO COUNTRIES OUTSIDE OF THE EU MAY BE LIABLE FOR CUSTOMS CHARGES* We are not responsible for these charges.
If you are having trouble tracking your order, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number in the subject line.
If your parcel has gone missing, please contact the courier company to locate the parcel. If this hasn't been resolved, please than contact us.
ENGRAVED JEWELLERY IS NON REFUNDABLE/ RETURNABLE
EARRINGS ARE NON REFUNDABLE/RETURNABLE DUE TO HYGIENE REASONS.
For all Returns & Order enquiries please contact email@example.com
We are happy to accept returns if you’ve changed your mind, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a returns form and steps on how to return your item.
Any items must be returned within 10 working days unworn and in their original packaging if you would like an refund.
We will not refund any shipping costs for returned orders.
Order received after 10 working days will be eligible for a credit note or exchange, we do not accept any returns on items after 30 days of receiving the order.
Our exchange service is eligible in Ireland only.
Items returned back to us from the UK or other non EU countries, customs charges that are sent to us will be deducted from the customers credit note, we do not cover any custom charges.
If you used a discount code on your order, the amount you paid for the item/order including the discount code will be refunded only. If a discount code was used, you will not receive a refund of the full price of which it is on the website, you will only receive what you paid for the item.
NON EU COUNTRIES (UK & OUTSIDE OF EUROPE RETURNS:
Any returns received from UK or other non EU countries will be eligible for a credit note only.
Items returned back to us from the UK or other non EU countries, customs charges that are sent to us will be deducted from the customers credit note, we do not cover any custom charges. Please indicate or write 'RETURNED GOODS' on your shipping label.
We sincerely apologise if you have experienced any fault with your jewellery upon arrival of your package. If this is the case, please contact us within 3 days of receiving the package so that the issue can be resolved. Please contact us before returning your item so that we can advise you of the next steps for a refund or replacement.
If you experience any fault with your jewellery please contact email@example.com as soon as you possible so we can rectify the issue.
We cannot process any faulty returns until they are sent back to us for inspection before a replacement is sent out.
Any damage incurred by the customer from mis-use cannot be returned or refunded.
Tarnishing or discolouration due to chemical contact is not our fault. Please see our care instructions on how to avoid this.
* If customs are not paid by a customers for International packages and it is returned to us, the customer will not be Eligible for a refund, only a credit note*